If you are a budding entrepreneur with a small-time biz, chances are that you are worried about increasing your web traffic and online visibility. A website is your online catalog for promoting your business. Hence, you need to keep your website as interesting as possible. There are several easy-to-follow and simple steps that you can incorporate to buy traffic to your website and kick start your business. You don’t have to be a techie or web expert for that. Just a little groundwork is needed to get you the desired spot. Check the pointers below which will deliver results in no time at all:
- Free traffic to my website: Networking wisely will get you going. Create a Facebook page for your business and include your website name in that. These are the days of social media and Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular social networks today. Facebook can multiply your online traffic, boost business and get you recommended by others like nothing else. Keep most of your shared information and status updates business-oriented. Use the “Notes” application in Facebook to update your followers/contacts about any new service or product. It’s a great way to let the masses know about your expertise, industry trends or any other vital info. Also, include a nice professional photo of yourself or your business as part of all your marketing materials. Simultaneously, create LinkedIn and Twitter pages for maximum visibility. Twit regularly and send out daily updates on LinkedIn for any important info or new service about your business.
- Buy traffic for website: Create a business blog which is a great tool for increasing online traffic. Although blogs need to be maintained regularly, you’ll love the benefits! Write content and important updates about your business regularly. Create Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn “Like” buttons on your blog/site. The more the people read your blog, the better leads you can expect in your site!
- Traffic to my website: Share your website/blog URL in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn updates regularly. Tag your contacts/followers and request them to tag their contacts as well.
- Include your website address with all contact information in your business card, along with your Facebook and Twitter details for drawing people’s attention. When you ship your product to customers, do not forget to slip in few extra business cards for getting recommended.
- Good content is always a winner for driving website traffic. Keep content in your website fresh and up-to-date. For example, include specific and necessary info on “About Us” and “Contact” page, rather than filling them with irrelevant and useless details.
- Create videos of your business and post them on sites like YouTube. They are great to put you up in Google and other search engine results. Videos can be shared and embedded on other websites, and hence they are significant in driving traffic to your site.
- Include your website address along with your business name in the label of your product/s and also give them away in local auctions or fundraisers along with business cards. It will help gain repeat business.
- Make your website simple and easy-to-use. Don’t complicate it too much. Use colors, designs, navigation keys easy and simple. A complicated website will lead to loss of traffic and credibility. Keep track of your website traffic report.
- Place ads about your business/website in local newspapers, business brochures, magazines, yellow pages and online classifieds to draw maximum readers’ attention.
Lastly, spread word of mouth. Tell everyone you know about your website. Turn your website into a 24/7 sales machine!